Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is what I think...

How do you feel about music?
Do you sometimes get discouraged when doors constantly shut in you face?
I know I do. I always used to think no one could ever make me change my mind when it comes to becoming an artist. As you get older you start to think of all the things youve done to try and get places only celebrities go and it just makes a person disgusted at the question why them and not me? It's a question many hopefuls have at becoming successful at their dreams whether its music or acting etc...In my case it's Music. I think its a huge competition and I just have no way into it what so ever. Have you ever watched biographies about celebs? And they say Hey I knew someone who knew someone lol well I dont know anyone with that kinda power and I deffinatly dont have the $ to buy my way into the music industry! It sucks when you have a strong passion and you feel that you will never get anywhere. Thats why I asked How you feel about it! After all Ive been through I still have such a strong passion that resides high in my heart that I could never let go of my dream and I just hope that You dont either. Keep your dreams alive and never let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment